Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE OR THE APP
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) (together with the documents they refer to) tell you the terms on which you may make use of Atozrecipes’s website (“Site”) or mobile application (“App”). Use of the Site or the App includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use Site or App.
This Site and App are operated by the Indian registered branch of Atozrecipes., (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Atozrecipes”) and its affiliates (being entities controlling, controlled by or under common control with Atozrecipes).
By using our Site or App, you confirm that you accept and agree to comply with these Terms of Service set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must not use our Site or App. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference.
1. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
The following additional policies also apply to your use of our Site or App:
- Our Community Guidelines, which set out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site or App. These Community Guidelines form part of these Terms of Service, so references to Terms of Service includes them.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
If you have any question or complaint about our Site or App, or in any respect about Atozrecipes, please contact us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
3. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE AND APP
Our Site and App provide you with an ability to share recipes with other users of our Site and App, and browse other users’ recipes (the “atozrecipes Service”). Except for optional Premium Services that we may offer , the atozrecipes.in Service is made available free of charge.
Our Site is designed to work on modern web browsers, major operating systems and platforms. Features and compatibility may vary between some web browsers, operating systems and platforms
We may use third party service providers in the provision of the atozrecipes.in Service or in fulfilling our obligations under these Terms of Service.
We do not promise that our Site or App, any content on them, or services as may be provided by such third party service providers, will be free from errors or omissions.
4. IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RECIPES
All recipes on our Site or App are provided for general information only and published by other users, like you, and not by Atozrecipes. Atozrecipes does not screen or check recipes before they are posted, so there may be some inappropriate, incorrect or unsafe recipes, ingredients or cooking methods. The recipes, comments and other information provided on our Site or App are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely, and any use of or reliance on any recipe of other content provided on our Site or App is at your own risk.
Atozrecipes makes no statements, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, quality, safety or fitness for purpose of recipes published on the Atozrecipes Service.
- you should verify any unusual or novel ingredients or methods in a recipe by referring to other sources;
- you should comply at all times with any food safety notices or bulletins issued by your local government authority, and you should not expect the Atozrecipes Service to note or explain risks contained in food preparation, method or techniques of cooking or consumption of certain food; and
- if you are not an experienced cook, we advise that you take instruction from an experienced cook, or other appropriate authority, when using recipes from the Atozrecipes Service, particularly in respect of health and safety.
If you have any comments or concerns about any recipes or other content on the Atozrecipes Service or, if you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing, illegal or inappropriate material, please contact us at: email@example.com
5. USER REGISTRATION
With regard to our Site, you may visit and view the recipes without registration as a guest (“Guest”). However, you will have access to more features of the Atozrecipes Service if you create an account through registration. If you wish to register for an account to use the Atozrecipes Service, you will have to either complete the required account information as requested by us through submitting the application in such format as may be specified by us, or sign up by third party account (e.g. Facebook, Google).
We will conduct the necessary checks on your registration prior to or after the registration process and, once we accept, you will be registered as registered user (“Registered User”).
We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or discontinue your account, account details or password in the following circumstances. Where possible, we will give you notice of our intention to do this, and give you an opportunity to appeal:
- you do not exist;
- you do not have an email address that could receive emails;
- you breach these Terms of Service;
- you have or appear to have intentionally provided false information to us;
- you are a minor and have not submitted the account information with the approval of a parent or guardian;
- to respond to actual or potential threats to our business (such as cyber-security threats), or unwelcome or dangerous practices or behaviors in our community; or
- for any of the reasons set out in Section 18 below.
About these Terms of Service
If any term, or part of a term, of these Terms of Service is disallowed or found to be unenforceable by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
If you or we breach these Terms of Service and you or we take no action against the other, you or we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you or we break these Terms of Service.
Thank you for using the Atozrecipes Website.